YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUT GUARANTEE
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, having a professional home inspection will give you peace of mind in the purchase of your home. I-nspect is a premier home inspection company in your area. Homebuyers have trusted us to help them make informed buying decisions.
Our home inspections typically range from 2-3 hours depending on the size of your house. You are invited to follow along with the inspector as they perform the inspection.
We take pride in every inspection we perform. When the inspection is over you will receive a detailed inspection report regarding the property. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
With over 20 years in the building business, you could say we have the inside track. We know what to look for. We know how sellers can hide problems from you.
Your home doesn’t come with instructions.
We are different than other inspectors because we take time to explain your home to you. Once the inspection is completed you are guaranteed to understand how your house works. Our relationship does not end after the inspection. We are always available to our clients should they have any questions even years after they have moved in.
Every inch of the property is inspected: including all structural, electrical, heating and air conditioning systems, as well as plumbing. We will notify the client of any deficiency that is found. I-nspect will provide you with a report with color photos and an inspection manual with handy home information.
Our inspectors provide honest, objective, and thorough inspection reports. From your first contact with us, through the inspection report delivery and the explanation of the report, you will experience the ultimate of professionalism.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
An Experienced inspector will prepare your Home Inspection Reports with easy-to-read details on:
- The condition of every major component form the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures necessary
- What to look out for
- Home maintenance and preservation tips
- Safety concerns
- Tom of I-nspect home services is always a pleasure to work with, and always puts my clients at ease. Whether it is a pre-purchase inspection, or a pre-listing inspection, there is never a question that a client may ask that is treated as unimportant. Tom understands that this is potentially the biggest investment that my client may ever make, and he puts himself in their shoes every time he inspects a property. The inspection reports are thorough and easy to understand, in a process that can be very intimidating for my clients. I recommend Tom of I-nspect home services for any of your property inspection needs.Conrad Ledrew, Realtor, Remax Hallmark, Toronto ON
- In all my dealings with I-nspect home services, I have experienced nothing but the utmost professionalism. Their services compliment my own knowledge in a way that has allowed me to make more sound business and investment decisions. Their findings are always presented objectively in a way that allows me the client to feel that I am in control. I-nspect has definitely given me confidence in all of my real estate investments.Robert Norton, Real Estate Investor/Registered Home Appraiser, Mississauga ON
- As the host of two 'living' shows, I spend a lot of time in homes throughout Ontario. What makes these places homes, are the people who put their heart, soul, and savings into them. When the structure of the house itself let's them down, the results can be devastating. I learned very quickly through observation in my business, that the services of a home inspector offer invaluable safeguarding into the largest, and often most emotional investment that an individual will make in their lifetime. So when I decided to purchase my first home, I already knew that emotion + investment could quickly equate into a lethal combination. I turned to Tom Vurinaris to help me temper any knee-jerk decision I might make, and as a result, I am a very happy home owner today. Tom advised me through several house possibilities I considered, and his calm professionalism was absolutely inestimable. I recommend Tom specifically for this vital service when buying any property, for any purpose.Maureen Welch, Host of HGTV's Design U, Host of CBC's Living In Ottawa